Blog, Website & Page Publishing

julie_vi

Subdomain for landing page

SOLVE

Hi there. My HubSpot package only includes one primary landing page URL. I'd like to replace my current subdomain with a new one and my team is asking for the CNAME record. Where can I find that information?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @julie_vi 

The CNAME for all domains connected to a single HubSpot portal is the same. So if you have a record of the old one, you can just give them that. 

Seeing it in the portal again is a bit tricky. I suggest you go through the process of connecting a new redirection domain (you can use any dummy data you want, you don't need to save it) until you get to the hosting set-up step - there you can click 'view your DNS records'. Not sure if there is an easier way to do this!

Settings.png

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Phil_Vallender
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @julie_vi 

The CNAME for all domains connected to a single HubSpot portal is the same. So if you have a record of the old one, you can just give them that. 

Seeing it in the portal again is a bit tricky. I suggest you go through the process of connecting a new redirection domain (you can use any dummy data you want, you don't need to save it) until you get to the hosting set-up step - there you can click 'view your DNS records'. Not sure if there is an easier way to do this!

Settings.png

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency