Blog, Website & Page Publishing

RaimundoEstela
Participant

Stretched and Warped Image CTA

SOLVE

Hello Community!

I've been having problems with a specific CTA in my blog. For some reason, it looks great in the editor, but when publishing it, it stretches up, warping the image and making it look unreadable. It even takes up two screens, forcing me to zoom out to take this picture:

RaimundoEstela_0-1639864304773.png

The weird part about this, is that in the editor, the CTA looks great. Like in the following picture.

RaimundoEstela_1-1639864357620.png

I tried adding a "width 100%" to the CSS but couldn't find the specific one for the image CTAs, and adding it to the top of the blog template css didn't change a thing.

What can I do to fix this? Thank you so much in advance for your help 🙂

Happy saturday!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
webdew
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @RaimundoEstela ,

Please copy the css code, for the solution: a.cta_button img{max-width: 100%;height: auto;} 

Hope this helps!
If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.
Thanks and Regards.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @RaimundoEstela ,

I think the CTA has some run-time CSS issue, could you please share the link where I can check and try to help you out.

Hope this helps!
If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.
Thanks and Regards.

0 Upvotes
RaimundoEstela
Participant

SOLVE

Hi @webdew !

Thank you for your help :), you can check the link here: https://bit.ly/3yWSwEh 

0 Upvotes
webdew
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @RaimundoEstela ,

Please copy the css code, for the solution: a.cta_button img{max-width: 100%;height: auto;} 

Hope this helps!
Thanks and Regards.

0 Upvotes