Blog, Website & Page Publishing

Rebecca_Aprao
Contributor

Smart Rules for Currency Localisation

By all means, correct/redirect me if this has been covered, but I've not found it anywhere in the forum.

When localising content on our site for certain markets, I've made peace with the fact that the module has to be global - so I've set up smart rules to display product/service pricing in local currency.

But every time I do this, I need to set up a Smart Rule for the Eurozone. Manually. With a list of 26(?) countries that use the Euro as their primary currency.

Given it's the largest/second largest (depending on who you ask) trading currency in the world, doesn't it make sense to have some sort of checkbox that automatically adds/removes countries for this purpose? I think it would be relatively easy to implement, and would save a lot of faff, as well as eliminate margin for error on this as a repeated, fiddly task.

Thoughts?

3 Replies 3
briskmarkets

Brisk Markets, your partner in success for CFD traders. Our brokerage is dedicated to supporting CFD traders, because when our CFD traders thrive, so do we. With strong foundations, strategic liquidity partnerships, and a commitment to ultra-low spreads, minimal latency, and lightning-fast execution, we empower CFD traders to excel in their journey towards financial success.

0 Upvotes
johnelmer
Top Contributor | Elite Partner
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

@Rebecca_Aprao There is now a currency conversion app for HubSpot in the App Marketplace.

Ultimate Currency Converter

Automatically Convert Deal Amounts to other Currencies

• Conversion rates are updated every 60 seconds to give you near real time accuracy when you are using the calculator.
    • You do not pay per user, only per HubSpot portal, and it comes with a free 7-day trial. In addition, users can perform unlimited calculations at no additional cost.
    • The Ultimate Currency Converter was developed as part of the HubSpot App Accelerator program run by HubSpot to solve for specific customer needs.

The HubSpot Solutions Partner behind this app, Bayard Bradford, are the creators of the popular Ultimate Data Export app for HubSpot.

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

John Elmer, CEO
Bayard Bradford

Advanced CRM Implementation | HubSpot Custom Integration Services | Datawarehouse.io Apps for HubSpot
Elite HubSpot Solutions Partner
> Follow me on LinkedIn
0 Upvotes
JessicaH
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @Rebecca_Aprao,

Thanks for reaching out.
I want to tag in some thought leaders to see if they can assist with this.
Hi @Alex_ @MatthewShepherd @DanielSanchez, would you be able to share your thoughts?

Thanks,
Jess 

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, in dem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes