Blog, Website & Page Publishing

AmitGhildiyal

Smart Rules (Country) for the Navigation bar

SOLVE

Hello, my apologies if I posted this in the wrong place, it's my first question here.

The business terminology in the sector I work in is different in different nations. The idea is to create a page specific for the Americas which they can access via the NavBar, and customize the Menu content through Smart Rules, where we want to apply the smart rules by country or IP Country. 

My problem;

• The Navigation menu (Atlas Theme) does not have the Smart Rules option.

Please help. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Indra
Solution
Guide | Elite Partner
Guide | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hi @AmitGhildiyal,

It is possible to have Smart Content to a global module. I recommend checking the article for Create and manage smart content roles and checking out the part for 'Add smart content to a global module'.

Note: global modules support smart content, but modules inside global groups do not, so this may be the case in your theme.

Perhaps you need to rebuild your header. Or maybe you can add a 'Rich text' field and check if that field supports Smart Content and build your nav inside there.

Vet Digital - The Growth Agency | HubSpot Solutions Partner Agency

Did my post solve your question? Help the community by marking it as a solution

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Indra
Solution
Guide | Elite Partner
Guide | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hi @AmitGhildiyal,

It is possible to have Smart Content to a global module. I recommend checking the article for Create and manage smart content roles and checking out the part for 'Add smart content to a global module'.

Note: global modules support smart content, but modules inside global groups do not, so this may be the case in your theme.

Perhaps you need to rebuild your header. Or maybe you can add a 'Rich text' field and check if that field supports Smart Content and build your nav inside there.

Vet Digital - The Growth Agency | HubSpot Solutions Partner Agency

Did my post solve your question? Help the community by marking it as a solution
natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Thank you for posting your question @AmitGhildiyal .

I wanted to tag in @Indra and @Kevin-C here. Would you be able to share your tips with Amit?

0 Upvotes