Blog, Website & Page Publishing

HilaryP

Sidebar CTA

SOLVE

I'd like to have a CTA tailored to the content specifically on each blog page. (Or at least some of the time.) Do I need to create (clone) separate templates  for these instances? 

hp

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Josh
Solution
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

Sidebar CTA

SOLVE

Unless you are using the CTA within the actual blog post itself, yes, I believe you would have to create separate templates. However, you cannot set a blog post template per blog post. Unfortunately you would have to create separate blogs altogether, each with their particular template.

There may be ways to pull this off programatically, but out of the box this is the way you'd have to go.

Hope that helps!

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Josh
Solution

Sidebar CTA

SOLVE

Unless you are using the CTA within the actual blog post itself, yes, I believe you would have to create separate templates. However, you cannot set a blog post template per blog post. Unfortunately you would have to create separate blogs altogether, each with their particular template.

There may be ways to pull this off programatically, but out of the box this is the way you'd have to go.

Hope that helps!

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

0 Upvotes
HilaryP

Sidebar CTA

SOLVE

Thanks, I was afraid of that. Now to develop a work around!

0 Upvotes