Blog, Website & Page Publishing

BZuilen
Participant

Show last updated date

SOLVE

Hi,

I try to change the date in my blog post to the last updated one, but it remains on 1 January 1970. Should I config some other settings to work properly?

BZuilen_0-1671569777375.png

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Ronald

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

Show last updated date

SOLVE

Can you try publishing it?  I'm wondering if the cloning process is dropping in a default default which is the universal epoch time of Jan 1, 1970.  

Also when you say you prefer cloning are you using a template?  Or are you doing something to the template that you need to clone? If you find yourself cloning the same elements over and over I would recommend just updating the master template. This way if you make a change down the road it updates all pages, otherwise the changes you are cloning are specific to those pages so you would have to update all previous posts at that point.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
Ben_M
Key Advisor

Show last updated date

SOLVE

Is the blog published? If you re-save the file is it stuck on the date?

BZuilen
Participant

Show last updated date

SOLVE

Hello Ben,

The blog is not published. If I re-save nothing happens on the date. This concerns a cloned post. When I make a new post the correct date is shown. I prefer the cloned ones to use in future because cloning takes less time (I think).

0 Upvotes
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

Show last updated date

SOLVE

Can you try publishing it?  I'm wondering if the cloning process is dropping in a default default which is the universal epoch time of Jan 1, 1970.  

Also when you say you prefer cloning are you using a template?  Or are you doing something to the template that you need to clone? If you find yourself cloning the same elements over and over I would recommend just updating the master template. This way if you make a change down the road it updates all pages, otherwise the changes you are cloning are specific to those pages so you would have to update all previous posts at that point.

0 Upvotes
BZuilen
Participant

Show last updated date

SOLVE

Hi Ben,

When I publish the post, the correct date is showing. So thanks, that has done the trick.

About the cloning. I just clone one of the previous posts and change the content in it. 

0 Upvotes