Blog, Website & Page Publishing

DPyle

Settings > Website > Pages missing Branding tab, cannot set default logo

In my gobal content settings, I received a message that "Your logo module is empty. Set a global default logo in content settings."

When I go into the global settings and follow the navigation (Settings > Website > Pages) it is missing the branding tab.

The tab is shown in this Youtube video at 0:45. Is this due to me being on the free plan as I begin my Hubspot journey?

There is a Branding tab under Settings > Account Setup > Account Defaults which I have setup already though. This appears to be a different branding though since it is not picked up for the website.

5 Replies 5
AdhocDevOps
Participant

Facing this exact issue.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Hi @DPyle,

This video was not recorded in a free CRM portal. I'd recommend following these instructions: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/settings/customize-branding-for-your-hubspot-content

Summarized, navigate to Settings > Account Defaults > Branding. You should see the settings there, I checked in a free portal just now.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
DPyle

Thanks @karstenkoehler, I already have the logo parameters set where you mentioned. The templates do not pick the settings up unfortunately so far for me.

Darrel

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Hi @DPyle,

Can you please share more details? Where are you expecting this to update exactly?

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
DPyle

Hi @karstenkoehler,

From my understanding, the default logo setting should be picked up by the Logo Module in CMS. I'm using a template and when I edit the header where the Logo Module is used is, it takes me to the Global Content page. When I select the Logo Module on this page, and set it to use the site default, it then says "Your logo module is empty. Set a global default logo in content settings." It provide a link which takes me to Settings > Website > Pages that does not have a branding tab.

I do have the logo setup under Settings > Account Defaults > Branding but is not being picked up by the Logo Module. Hope this helps.

Darrel