Blog, Website & Page Publishing

Jord2000
Participante

Setting up a booking system on Landing Page

resolver

I'm looking at creating a landing page that features a calendar. The page is promoting courses that are anything from a week to 14 weeks long, so I need a calendar that lets users chose which week(s) they want to sign up to. 

I've looking at the Sales > Meeting tool, and this just seems to be connecting an existing calendar, rather than creating a new one - does anyone know how to do this/if it's possible? 

Thanks in advance! 

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
darynsmith
Solução
Top colaborador(a) | Parceiro Elite

resolver

Hi @Jord2000 

You would need to create a calendar for each course, if you want to use the Meetings tool - however this would mean that once a course is booked, it cannot be booked by someone else. 

A better solution, may be to use Lists and Serverless Functions so that when someone registers for a course, they are added to a list. And you can set the maximise size of the list.

Daryn Smith
Chief Strategy Officer
Huble Digital

Exibir solução no post original

4 Respostas 4
JessicaH
Alunos da HubSpot
Alunos da HubSpot

resolver

Hi @Jord2000,

Thanks for reaching out.

I want to tag in some thought leaders to see if they can assist with this.

Hi @darynsmith @Florie_HM @Josh, would you be able to share your thougths with @Jord2000?

Thanks!
Jess   

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, in dem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Avaliação positiva
darynsmith
Solução

resolver

Hi @Jord2000 

You would need to create a calendar for each course, if you want to use the Meetings tool - however this would mean that once a course is booked, it cannot be booked by someone else. 

A better solution, may be to use Lists and Serverless Functions so that when someone registers for a course, they are added to a list. And you can set the maximise size of the list.

Daryn Smith
Chief Strategy Officer
Huble Digital
IronDesk
Participante

resolver
I use the list function a lot
0 Avaliação positiva
Jord2000
Participante

resolver

Hi @darynsmith  thank you so much for the advice! I'll be taking a look into that option, sounds like an even better alternative to the calendars!

0 Avaliação positiva