Blog, Website & Page Publishing

aarongarcia1
Participant

Scheduling an update to a Landing Page

SOLVE

I noticed that you cannot schedule an update to a Landing Page while the page is currently live, such as to have the page show new data after a given date and time.

Scheduling a publish while the page is already published causes the page to become unpublished until that date passes.

It would be nice to be able to have a landing page update at a specific time and date. Why isn't this a feature?

1 Accepted solution
HelenRoss
Solution
Contributor

SOLVE

Can you post this in the ideas section (https://community.hubspot.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/ideaslandingpage) so I can upvote it. 10/10 would use!

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
jjohn
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Here is the Ideas Forum Submission requesting this functionality. Please comment your use case and upvote the idea to gain traction for this feature. 

0 Upvotes
travis_LL

SOLVE

Does anyone know if this has been implemented? 

I need to use it for a simple change of image and content on a page that is already published. 

Our CMS we use for our website can manage this and it's over 10 years old lol. 

0 Upvotes
KeyWestScott
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Nope, still on a wish list...........  Smiley Mad Smiley Mad Smiley Mad

Scott

0 Upvotes
HelenRoss
Solution
Contributor

SOLVE

Can you post this in the ideas section (https://community.hubspot.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/ideaslandingpage) so I can upvote it. 10/10 would use!

KeyWestScott
Key Advisor

SOLVE

This is the same for regular web pages, as well.....

Nothing like having to set an alarm to wake you at midnight, to publish a new sale for the next day......

I've made this suggestion in the past too. Over a year ago, and still have my fingers crossed..

Scott