Blog, Website & Page Publishing

PartnerMDoug
Participant

Scheduling a Blog Update

SOLVE

I have several blogs that are ready to be updated. I'd like to schedule the content to update on a date in the future without having to unpublish the content. How can I do so? 

1 Accepted solution
PamCotton
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

Scheduling a Blog Update

SOLVE

Hello @PartnerMDoug , that's a great question!

I was able to check that currently only Website Pages and Landing Pages  is possible to Schedule page updates ( More information here).

I would highly recommend you to please post this idea at our ideas forum (here).

Our product team, who monitors the forum regularly, can read your specific use case and understand why this would be a useful functionality or change. It also helps other customers facing the same issue to advocate for its implementation on your behalf by upvoting on the thread as well.

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
PamCotton
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

Scheduling a Blog Update

SOLVE

Hello @PartnerMDoug , that's a great question!

I was able to check that currently only Website Pages and Landing Pages  is possible to Schedule page updates ( More information here).

I would highly recommend you to please post this idea at our ideas forum (here).

Our product team, who monitors the forum regularly, can read your specific use case and understand why this would be a useful functionality or change. It also helps other customers facing the same issue to advocate for its implementation on your behalf by upvoting on the thread as well.

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

KJustic

Scheduling a Blog Update

SOLVE

Thanks for sharing your view.

0 Upvotes