Blog, Website & Page Publishing

RT1
Participant

SSL is missing in mobile

SOLVE

Hi, our site is built on HubSpot. When using desktop, the page is secured and the lock-icon is shown before URL. But when I open our site with mobile browser, it says Not secured in url-row. Any reason for this? And how to fix problem? 

1 Accepted solution
REkia
Solution

SSL is missing in mobile

SOLVE

I faced the similar issue while using mobile browser some weeks ago but then it automatically sot out I still dont know why I have faced this issue.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
JulianBenz

SSL is missing in mobile

SOLVE

Unfortunately i have the same problem. Everything works fine on the desktop.
The error only occurs on mobile devices.
As soon as I reach the section in which I have integrated the Hubspot Meeting tool, my page is displayed as unsafe.

Has anyone been able to solve the problem so far or has been able to find out what is causing this error?
I'm really looking forward to your feedback and support

DavidDennison
Key Advisor

SSL is missing in mobile

SOLVE

I've noticed this too actually!

David Dennison

Search Engine Optimization

and Content Marketing Expert

mobilePhone
702-556-5062
emailAddress
david@daviddennison.com
website
https://daviddennison.com
0 Upvotes
RT1
Participant

SSL is missing in mobile

SOLVE

Hi, thanks your answers! My problem also solved out automatically, but if I face it again I will contact HubSpot support 🙂

REkia
Solution

SSL is missing in mobile

SOLVE

I faced the similar issue while using mobile browser some weeks ago but then it automatically sot out I still dont know why I have faced this issue.

natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

SSL is missing in mobile

SOLVE

Hi @RT1 , thank you for your post!

That indeed sounds strange, could you please reach out to the Technical Support via the "Help" button in your account including the page URL and the link to the editing page of your account? (For Professinal subscription, phone, chat and email support channels are available.)

Troubleshooting this further requires the access to your account (which the Community members cannot do) so I think the best next step is to connect with the Support team.