Blog, Website & Page Publishing

BeeRaw

Retargeting Blog Post Visitors

SOLVE

Hi there, I was wondering if I could get some advice on drop off from our Hubspot blog. We have a single blog post that generates a lot of traffic for us. We see about 18k sessions over a month period, however there is about a 95% drop off rate. I was wondering is Hubspot has a tool to retarget people who visit this blog page - is there a way to capture information, is there a better way to engage the visitors, what are some best-practices to pushing them to our main site.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @BeeRaw 

This is an interesting challenges. I think most of us have one blog post that gives us these issues. 

There is no retargetting built in to HubSpot but using one of the popular retargetting platforms (Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc) you should be abe to target users who visit this post specifically through the settings around their tracking pixel. 

Other strategies you can try are optimising the CTAs to more closely align to the visitor's real intent - changing the offer, or sometimes just the wording, can increase the percentage of visitors you convert. 

One thing you can't do too easily is change the quality of the visitors coming to this post. When one post does exceptionally well in terms of traffic, it isn't always your ideal buyer visiting. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
Phil_Vallender
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @BeeRaw 

This is an interesting challenges. I think most of us have one blog post that gives us these issues. 

There is no retargetting built in to HubSpot but using one of the popular retargetting platforms (Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc) you should be abe to target users who visit this post specifically through the settings around their tracking pixel. 

Other strategies you can try are optimising the CTAs to more closely align to the visitor's real intent - changing the offer, or sometimes just the wording, can increase the percentage of visitors you convert. 

One thing you can't do too easily is change the quality of the visitors coming to this post. When one post does exceptionally well in terms of traffic, it isn't always your ideal buyer visiting. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
0 Upvotes