Blog, Website & Page Publishing

CBishop5

Removing Hubspot Cloudflare Certificate

Hi,

I am currently now on a free plan of hubspot previously paid and I am unable to remove the invalid cloudflare certificate that is attached to the domain. How can I get this removed please as it is interfering using it else where?

Thanks,

Cassie

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

Hi @CBishop5 ,

To get your issue resolved, I would recommend you to reach out to HS Support themselves and they will see what can be done here by going through your HubID and user email address.  You can contact them by usinh blue Help button in your account's bottam right side.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

0 Upvotes
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @CBishop5,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! Disconnecting the domain in your HubSpot account (Settings > Tools > Website > Domains & URLs) is expected to remove the certificate from Cloudflare which should address your problem. If your downgrade has already been processed and you're not on a trial of a Professional or Enterprise version of the software, you might not have access to those settings anymore. 

If this is the case and you don't have access to Support via your HubSpot account anymore, please send me a direct message with your HubID and user email address. 

Thank you!

Mia

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings