Removal of Beta button text box bubble when in in-line edit mode

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hey. Is it possible to switch off the text box bubble that appears when you hover your mouse over the purple "Draft Beta" button in the top navigation when in in-line edit mode?  (Text bubble reads: "There's nothing to see in draft for this post. Create a new blog post to start using the draft tab.")

It's the most infuriating thing every time I go to adjust text size or add an effect and have to wait three seconds for the text bubble to disappear in order to continue. I've dealt with this for months now but it's become too jarring and I'm wondering if there's a way to turn it off.

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
Highlighted
HubSpot Product Team

Hi there,

There isn't a way to turn the tooltip off, but I see what you mean. It's easy to accidentally hover over the "Beta" bade and have that tooltip cover your toolbar. I've discussed it with the team there unfortunately isn't a straightforward way to solve this--both so that you understand the messaging behind the toolbar when you need it, and to make it so that it doesn't cover the toolbar accidentally. 

Fortunately, we have some upcoming changes to the UI that I think will solve this issue as a side effect, so stay tuned!

Katie

Product Manager - Text Editing