Blog, Website & Page Publishing

andytvrs
Participant

Redirecting unbounce LPs

SOLVE

We designed our LPs on Unbounce, but recently we moved all the landing pages to Hubspot, but we can't redirect it. 

How do I redirect an Unbounce LP URL to a Hubspot LP URL? 

We also use Wordpress to post our landing pages. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
DanielSanchez
Solution
Key Advisor | Platinum Partner

Redirecting unbounce LPs

SOLVE

Hello @andytvrs ,

If you got it right, you can create a redirect from your LP's URL in WordPress to a new URL (LP created in HubSpot), right?

Otherwise, you can use redirect plugins in WordPress. Maybe this one will help: https://wordpress.org/plugins/redirection/#description

Another possible solution is to create redirects on your hosting panel. It is necessary to request the development to perform, but I believe that the solution of a plugin is still the best.

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Best Regards! 🙂

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
DanielSanchez
Solution

Redirecting unbounce LPs

SOLVE

Hello @andytvrs ,

If you got it right, you can create a redirect from your LP's URL in WordPress to a new URL (LP created in HubSpot), right?

Otherwise, you can use redirect plugins in WordPress. Maybe this one will help: https://wordpress.org/plugins/redirection/#description

Another possible solution is to create redirects on your hosting panel. It is necessary to request the development to perform, but I believe that the solution of a plugin is still the best.

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Best Regards! 🙂

andytvrs
Participant

Redirecting unbounce LPs

SOLVE

Hey Daniel, thanks for your response

In a matter of fact, I just deactivated my DNS for Unbounce and redirected it from Hubspot Domains.

Thank you for your answer though!

0 Upvotes