Blog, Website & Page Publishing

rachel_mcbee

Recurring Blog Post

SOLVE

We have a blog that features only daily weather forecasts. On Saturday and Sunday, we do not post anything. We would like instead to post something along the lines of, "There is no National Weather Forecast for today." This would happen every Saturday and Sunday into infinity. 

I'd like to set it up once and have the blog repost. I already have ths subject line calling the correct date, I just can't find a way to make the post a recurring post. I know HubSpot's not built for that, so this is kind of a long shot.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

Recurring Blog Post

SOLVE

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Help other HubSpot searchers find this post quickly by accepting this solution today.

Q: Recurring Blog Post?

Short A: No built-in functionality. (not recommended)

Longer A:

While publishing duplicate minimal content like this will probably have a negative effect on your SEO and also fill your blog listing with 'junk', you can always manually schedule bunches of posts in advance.

(see image)

hubspot-blog-post-scheduling.png

Once the dates pass, you can always delete these junk posts. However, doing so will clutter your portal with numerous junk redirects.

Honestly, this all sounds like a bad idea. (not recommended)

Help answer your question? If so, remember to accept this solution today.

Best,
Frank

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v03.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

Recurring Blog Post

SOLVE

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Help other HubSpot searchers find this post quickly by accepting this solution today.

Q: Recurring Blog Post?

Short A: No built-in functionality. (not recommended)

Longer A:

While publishing duplicate minimal content like this will probably have a negative effect on your SEO and also fill your blog listing with 'junk', you can always manually schedule bunches of posts in advance.

(see image)

hubspot-blog-post-scheduling.png

Once the dates pass, you can always delete these junk posts. However, doing so will clutter your portal with numerous junk redirects.

Honestly, this all sounds like a bad idea. (not recommended)

Help answer your question? If so, remember to accept this solution today.

Best,
Frank

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v03.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Upvotes