Blog, Website & Page Publishing

DB13

Question about adaptive testing

SOLVE

I already have 3 landing page variations created. Can I create my adaptive test using these pages or do I have to create the different variations over from scratch once I'm in the test-building flow? 

If it's the former, great! If it's the latter... that's annoying. 

1 Accepted solution
Jnix284
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

SOLVE

I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news @DB13, when you create a landing page and run an addaptive test, you have to configure the test first, which creates the variants that you can then configure from the page editor for your initial landing page by changing the dropdown for the variants at the top - there's no way to select existing landing pages as variants.

Jnix284_0-1713395054038.png

The good news is that you can use the Save Section feature to save the sections you've built on the other landing pages to easily add them to the variants.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
Jnix284
Solution

SOLVE

I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news @DB13, when you create a landing page and run an addaptive test, you have to configure the test first, which creates the variants that you can then configure from the page editor for your initial landing page by changing the dropdown for the variants at the top - there's no way to select existing landing pages as variants.

Jnix284_0-1713395054038.png

The good news is that you can use the Save Section feature to save the sections you've built on the other landing pages to easily add them to the variants.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

0 Upvotes