Blog, Website & Page Publishing

theboylightning
Participante

Problems with multi-variant language pages

Hi All,

I'm having a bit of a problem with the Portuguese pages on our website, which I just created and published. My colleagues in Brazil are saying that they have their browsers set to portuguese / brazil but the webpages are only showing the English pages. 

Any advice?

0 Me gusta
7 Respuestas 7
JHarry8
Miembro

I'm encountering a problem with multi-variant language pages on my website. Despite setting the browser language to Portuguese, the site only shows pages in English. I'm unsure why this is occurring and would appreciate any guidance on resolving this issue. Thank you.

0 Me gusta
CKenneth
Colaborador

Are you seeing the text in Portuguese? If that's the case, it could be due to the user's browser settings. If not, we'll need to investigate further because there could be several reasons for this, particularly if it's a custom-coded page.

0 Me gusta
awais79
Miembro

Hi it's problem with your Geo Target, if you're using Google Search Console, try to set Geo Target in Google search console.

• Go to Google Search Console.
  • Click on the website (property) for which you want to set geographic target.
  • On the left click on Lagacy Tools and Reports
  • Click on International Targeting
  • Select the country and language of your choice, done,
0 Me gusta
theboylightning
Participante

Thanks for your replies, I found a solution by using Geo Targetly instead. 

0 Me gusta
Cna6
Miembro

I am facing the same issue on my website. Despite setting the browser language to Portuguese, the website is only displaying pages in English. I am not sure why this is happening and would appreciate any guidance on how to resolve this issue. Thank you.

0 Me gusta
webdew
Guía | Partner nivel Diamond
Guía | Partner nivel Diamond

Hi @theboylightning ,

Does it appear in Portuguese on your side? If so, it may be an issue with the user's browser settings. If no, then this would require some digging into as there could be various reasons for this especially if this is a custom coded page.

Thanks and Regards. 

0 Me gusta
TiphaineCuisset
Administrador de la comunidad
Administrador de la comunidad

Hi @theboylightning 

Thank you for reaching out. 

Could you share a page of your website?

I'm also going to tag some of our experts - @Bryantworks @rikkilear @andrus do you know what could be happening here? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Me gusta