Problems with Collected Forms on Wix using a 123 Contact Form

SOLVE
Highlighted
New Contributor

We have a Wix site that contains a simple form, and are now trying to get Collected Forms to work. But nothing is showing up in hubspot...

We have added the tracking code using the following guide:

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/reports/how-do-i-install-the-hubspot-tracking-cod...

And the form is built using the 123 Contact Form plugin. Unfortunately nothing is collected in the Collected Forms page in Hubspot.

Does anyone have a suggestion on how to get this to work? Is Collected Forms supported on Wix?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Thanks @Phil_Vallender for the reference. @AndreasViklund  I'm afraid however, the answer here is not to helpful. As it turns out, Wix html modules are actually iFrames (which is why we have issues with the tracking codes). I would need to see the page to make sure, but my guess is that the form is embedded in an html module which in turn, shows in an iFrame, which means the Collected Forms tool would not see the submissions( click here for a good explanation of iframes). Sadly, we don't have a good workaround for this at the moment. 

Ed 

INBOUND 2017 is just around the corner. Find out more at inbound.com or check out the post on the main Community page.

0 Upvotes
6 Replies
Regular Advisor

Hi @AndreasViklund

As you've seen from the article you followed, the compatability between Wix and HubSpot isn't great. 

The article doesn't mention if collected forms work or not but we've seen a few people with similar issues here so I'm wondering if they do or not. 

Perhaps @edjusten can help us find an answer?

Good luck.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.

Phil Vallender
HubSpot Diamond Partner
Blend Marketing

Community Manager

Thanks @Phil_Vallender for the reference. @AndreasViklund  I'm afraid however, the answer here is not to helpful. As it turns out, Wix html modules are actually iFrames (which is why we have issues with the tracking codes). I would need to see the page to make sure, but my guess is that the form is embedded in an html module which in turn, shows in an iFrame, which means the Collected Forms tool would not see the submissions( click here for a good explanation of iframes). Sadly, we don't have a good workaround for this at the moment. 

Ed 

INBOUND 2017 is just around the corner. Find out more at inbound.com or check out the post on the main Community page.

0 Upvotes
Regular Advisor

Thanks @edjusten

It's as I supposed then. In that case I think it would be helpful to update the knowledgebase article on Wix to clarify that collected forms also do not work - or to state that Wix is not compatible at all. Is that something you can flag internally?

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.

Phil Vallender
HubSpot Diamond Partner
Blend Marketing

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

I'll reach out to the knowledge team. Man Happy

Ed 

New Contributor

Thank you both for quick replies @edjusten and @Phil_Vallender!

0 Upvotes

Hi,

Can you recommend what to use on a wix site for forms so that they can integrate with Hubspot or what level of the marketing package do I need to use Hubspots forms?

0 Upvotes