Blog, Website & Page Publishing

mcoombs

Problem with Lead Flows and Collected Forms on Wix

SOLVE

I set up our wix website: bluejlegal.com with the HTML code as guided on hubspot (a small transparent box) I then created a lead flow to sign up for our newsletter to appear in the bottom right hand corner of the screen. When testing the lead flow appeared all screwed up within the small box the HTML code was in. How can I merge the HTML code with the wix site so that the hubspot lead flows work as they should? 

Also when turning collected forms on we get this error message: "There was an error saving your settings.: Invalid input JSON on line 1, column 27: Cannot build CollectedFormsSettings, some of required attributes are not set [enabled]"

Thank you in advance for help!

Mark

1 Accepted solution
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @mcoombs  At this time it is not possible to add Lead Flow to a Wix site. Find out more here.

Ed 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
22Eighteen
Contributor

SOLVE
0 Upvotes
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @mcoombs  At this time it is not possible to add Lead Flow to a Wix site. Find out more here.

Ed 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
EdibleDesign

SOLVE

@edjusten Can you please clarify for me. You said it's currently not possible and then gave a link for instructions on how to do it. This is a little confusing. 

Also, I took the code and tested on some code testing sites and it didn't seem to work at all. 

Is this something there will be a solution for in the next 3 months? 

As an evaluating user with potentially large volume this will be a deal maker or breaker for us unfortunately.

Thank you

Nick

0 Upvotes
edjusten
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @EdibleDesign I apologize for the confusion. You can add the tracking code to the Wix website for tracking purposes only. Lead Flows and Collected forms do not work with Wix pages due to Wix's rendering engine. We specifically address this here.   

This is not something we will be addressing unless Wix changes their rendering engine process. 

Thank you,

Ed Justen 

0 Upvotes