Blog, Website & Page Publishing

Hugo

Problem of image uploads on my Landing Page

SOLVE

Hi,

Since yesterday, some of my images disapeared on my landing pages (on a background). Impossible to upload the photo again

The image appears in the module part but not in the content where it's completely grey

Thanks fo your help

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
MayPascaud
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @Hugo,

The issue here is that your page / template is missing a core JavaScript file, which is required for the Background Image module to function as expected. You can learn more about this here

In your case, the website page is not calling theme-foundation-v1-0.js, which includes code from wow.js for scroll-triggered animations, as well as code to make icon module shortcodes render as font-awesome icons, and to load the background image module. 

To resolve this, the easiest solution would be to add a custom HTML or HubL module to the footer of your template, and add the following code:

<!-- Main.js : all custom js -->
<script type="text/javascript" src='{{ get_public_template_url("hubspot_default/shared/responsive/hubtheme-main.js") }}'></script>

<!-- Theme Foundation Javascript Package -->
<script type="text/javascript" src='{{ get_public_template_url("hubspot_default/shared/responsive/theme-foundation-v1-0.js") }}'></script>

(You can also add this to the Foot HTML of your page.)

This will call the necessary file, and allow the background image to load.

Let me know if you run into any more issues on this topic!

May

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
MayPascaud
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @Hugo, thanks for reaching out.

Would you be able to provide some links to landing pages that are seeing these issues with images? Also, are the images not appearing on the live pages as well?

Once I have links to some examples (you can send them via PM if they are confidential) I will be sure to look into this further.

Also, if this is an urgent matter, you can always call into our support line at 1-888-HUB-SPOT since you are a paid Marketing customer!

May

0 Upvotes
Hugo

SOLVE

thank you for your answer @MayPascaud

Just sent you a PM

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @rubytaylor 

Thank you for reaching out!

This thread is 6 years old and may not have full visibility among our Community Members.

To ensure that your question is seen by our community members, I would encourage you to create a new post on the Community.

Please include a full description of the issue you are running into or your goal and any pertinent screenshots in the new post for the Community to better assist with the next steps.

Thank you,

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

MayPascaud
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @Hugo,

The issue here is that your page / template is missing a core JavaScript file, which is required for the Background Image module to function as expected. You can learn more about this here

In your case, the website page is not calling theme-foundation-v1-0.js, which includes code from wow.js for scroll-triggered animations, as well as code to make icon module shortcodes render as font-awesome icons, and to load the background image module. 

To resolve this, the easiest solution would be to add a custom HTML or HubL module to the footer of your template, and add the following code:

<!-- Main.js : all custom js -->
<script type="text/javascript" src='{{ get_public_template_url("hubspot_default/shared/responsive/hubtheme-main.js") }}'></script>

<!-- Theme Foundation Javascript Package -->
<script type="text/javascript" src='{{ get_public_template_url("hubspot_default/shared/responsive/theme-foundation-v1-0.js") }}'></script>

(You can also add this to the Foot HTML of your page.)

This will call the necessary file, and allow the background image to load.

Let me know if you run into any more issues on this topic!

May

0 Upvotes