Blog, Website & Page Publishing

cives
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Private Content Registration Email Automation

I would like to create a workflow with several automated emails that recruit an active list to sign up for private content; my use case is that I am using CMS Memberships function to create a members-only portal. I would like to encourage members to sign up/create their account but this is difficult to do if I can send more than one “account invite” email. Are there any workarounds at this point?
5 Antworten
Brucey
Teilnehmer/-in | Diamond Partner
Teilnehmer/-in | Diamond Partner

I'm looking for a similar solution, but on Knowledge Base. Essentially, the ability to send reminder emails to Contacts who have been granted access to private pages.

I tried the above method (using multiple static lists), but it didn't resend the registration email.

In the UI where you define which lists apply to each page/article, there is a pop-up when you add the additional lists to the private pages that says:

"This won't send emails to contacts on this list who have already registered or received a registration email."

@cives did you come up with a solution in the past 6 months?

Dave @ Brucey | Industrial Marketing
0 Upvotes
NicoleSengers
Ratgeber/-in | Elite Partner
Ratgeber/-in | Elite Partner

Hi @cives 

Since you can add multiple lists to the registration section on a page. I suggest adding multiple static lists that you add a person to after each delay, that way people will be added to list 1 and hopefully register, if they dont register after the delay add them to list 2, they will be sent another email. 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Kind regards,
Nicole Sengers
cives
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Thank you — just making sure I understand correctly:

• Private webpage (grant access to static list 1, 2, and 3)
  • Utilize a workflow with delays to add contacts to the lists above

Each time the contact becomes a member of a different list, they'll receive the registration email again? Am I understanding this correctly? Is there a way to have them receive variations of the registration email?

Thanks for the help.

0 Upvotes
cives
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Thank you — just making sure I understand correcting:

• Private webpage (grant access to static list 1, 2, and 3)
  • Utilize a workflow with delays to add contacts to the lists above

Each time the contact becomes a member of a different list, they'll receive the registration email again? Am I understanding this correctly? Is there a way to have them receive variations of the registration email?

Thanks for the help.

0 Upvotes
sharonlicari
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

Hey @cives 

Thank you for reaching out!

I'll tag a few thought leaders that might have tried this already. 

Hey @piersg @Anton @Josh have you found any workarounds about this?

Thanks

Sharon 

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes