Blog, Website & Page Publishing

brandon98
Participant

Poor video resolution on Hubspot videos

I have created a landing page for one of our partnerships. On this landing page I would like to embed a video. If I use "hubspot video" to embed, the resolution is very poor. I then uploaded the video to Youtube to test "embed URL" and the resolution is much better. The issue is, this is one of our partners videos and I do not want it on our Youtube account, so I want to embed it through hubspot and not as a Youtube link. Both videos are the same size, except the Youtube URL embedded video looks much better, however I can not use it. 

Is this a known issue? Is there a better way to embed a video and not lose resolution without using Youtube?

Thank you.

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Hetashi

Hi @brandon98 

Quality of video will be an issue if we use embed code to embed video on a landing page (not made on HubSpot). However, if the landing page is made on HubSpot, then you can use a video module rather than code to embed video on the landing page, which'll give much better results in terms of quality.

0 Upvotes
brandon98
Participant

Hi @Hetashi 

The embed code/embed URL is what gives me the better resolution. On the Hubspot made landing page, when I use a video module and import a video as a Hubspot video, that is when the resolution is poor. I can embed code or upload video in the video module. I am not sure how you would add a video to a landing page without a video module. 

0 Upvotes