Blog, Website & Page Publishing

JFrechette
Participant

Password Protected Landing Page - "Page Unavailable" Message

SOLVE

Howdy - I'm trying to create a password protected landing page. I've set up the password and published the page, but then I get a "page unavailable" message. When I remove the password requirement, the page is visible.  I'm using a HubSpot domain, not the company domain, and the only setting for the password I can input is what the password should be (no selection of users, contact filters, etc.). Not sure what I'm doing wrong here, but any advice is welcome!

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hello @JFrechette,

Could you specify what you're referring to when you say HubSpot domain? Is this a hs-sites.com page? If so, although unusual, this might be the issue. If you can test this with a page published on your connected website domain, that might answer this question.

There are a few options here, the fastest might be HubSpot support (via the purple help widget in the bottom right corner of the app), seeing that you're on a Professional subscription and have access to support.

Alternatively, and this might not be an option because of confidential content, you could share the link of the unavailable page.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Happy to help, @JFrechette!

If the query is solved, you can help the community (and me) by accepting my earlier post as a solution. I'd appreciate it.

Have a great day!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hello @JFrechette,

Could you specify what you're referring to when you say HubSpot domain? Is this a hs-sites.com page? If so, although unusual, this might be the issue. If you can test this with a page published on your connected website domain, that might answer this question.

There are a few options here, the fastest might be HubSpot support (via the purple help widget in the bottom right corner of the app), seeing that you're on a Professional subscription and have access to support.

Alternatively, and this might not be an option because of confidential content, you could share the link of the unavailable page.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

JFrechette
Participant

SOLVE

Hi @karstenkoehler - That's a good point about the HubSpot domain. I had assumed that the auto-generated domain (hubspotpagebuilder) was correct. It was not. I needed to select hs-sites. I've updated the domain to hs-sites and that did the trick. Thank you for the lead!

Cheers,

Jolie

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Happy to help, @JFrechette!

If the query is solved, you can help the community (and me) by accepting my earlier post as a solution. I'd appreciate it.

Have a great day!

Karsten Köhler

0 Upvotes