Blog, Website & Page Publishing

SLester
Contributor

Passing parameter from URL into rich text module or similar

Hello everyone,

I have advisors that I would like to personalize the landing page so when their clients use their referral link they see message "Plan provided by: {{contact.firstname}}, {{contact.lastname}}"

Example referal URL is: https://ironcladfamily.com/free-trial-1?firstname=John&lastname=Smith

the page would display: "Plan provided by John Smith".

once I get that working, I would retrieve additional properties such as business address and business phone number and display them.

I don't have a form just need to display the contact information inside the rich text module based on matching their first and last names in the URL.  For absolute uniqueness, I can add custom property for unique identifier (prefer to not use the Hubspot ID in public URL).  I have looked for solutions on this forum but couldn't find any.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated. I'm not a developer, so perhaps there is a simple way to do it. 

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Passing parameter from URL into rich text module or similar

Hello @SLester, Happy Monday!

Let's invite our top experts to this conversation @Vectordude @Teun @himanshurauthan any recommendations to @SLester about transferring parameters from URL into the rich text module?

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !