Page not checked no link to site: seo optimization

laurat
Participant

I am not sure why i have so many of these warning that this page is not linked. what do i need to do to fix it. i have a designed build our site, but they did not do much seo to it and it has been worse that what it wassite.png

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
mwhite051
Top Contributor

Hey @laurat

On your main website, is there a menu or a hyperlink that will bring users to that page? That's what the warning is asking. If this is something you don't want anyone to access by google (such as a thank you page with a content download or other offer) you wouldn't want page to be optimized for seo, because then visitors could access the content without filling out any of your forms. 

If it is linked, I would try manually forcing the connection by clicking the CTA 

0 Upvotes
ShonaWright

Did you ever get to the bottom of this? All my pages are linked from the main nav menu but i get this message on every single page. 

0 Upvotes
laurat
Participant

i did not. 

0 Upvotes
MFrankJohnson
Thought Leader

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Help other HubSpot searchers find this post quickly by accepting the solution

Q: I am not sure why i have so many of these warning that this page is not linked!?

Short A: This is a default message rendered on unlinked HubSpot pages (by design) @laurat.

Longer A:

It just means that there's no menu item and no internal links on your site that lead to the page shown. Too many of these may cause your SEO to suffer.

Help answer your question? If so, remember to accept this 'solution'.

Best,
Frank

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v03.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Note: The date of each post here is increasingly important as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

-- Visit

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

HubSpot's Hiring World-Wide!

0 Upvotes