Blog, Website & Page Publishing

Dealhopp
Miembro

Organic Traffic V Paid - which is more important?

resolver

Hi everyone, 

I would like to ask some question directly from the hub spot experts.

My very first question is what is more important the Organic Traffic or the Paid One..? I mean on which type of audience I should focus on initial stages. 

Internet Marketing is the best way to promote your product and generate some sales out of it. But if we initially focus on organic traffic, we were unable to generate sales  & if I will be initially focusing on paid traffic my balance sheets will definitely show some big red boxes. 

Is there anyone who can help me with the strategy.

0 Me gusta
2 Soluciones aceptadas
Josh
Solución
Experto reconocido | Partner nivel Platinum

resolver

Hi @Dealhopp,

I'd be happy to help you with some strategy.

To answer your question briefly regarding paid vs. organic: paid is nice to give a short term initial boost, but it's usually better to focus on organic growth long term. If it's possible to achieve the goals of your strategy without paying for visits, that's ideal. That's also not always possible. Some of this will depend of competitiveness of the space, your website, the ability to produce content, etc.

I'd love to chat with you and start to help develop a strategy specific to your goals. Please book some time on my calendar and let's talk!

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

Champion
Solución
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Great question @Dealhopp.

A few things to consider when it comes to paid vs. organic.

1. Paid media will help attract immediate traffic, while organic takes time. If you need immediate attention, then start with paid while you create content around that topic to get orgainc rankings. Keep in mind, paid ads don't get clicked as much as organic listings, so the goal should be to get an organic listing. 
  2. The most effective use-case for paid ads is to pair them with organic listings. This way you're claiming more search engine real estate, increasing the chances someone will visit your site. 

Hope this helps!

Justin

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

3 Respuestas 3
Champion
Solución
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Great question @Dealhopp.

A few things to consider when it comes to paid vs. organic.

1. Paid media will help attract immediate traffic, while organic takes time. If you need immediate attention, then start with paid while you create content around that topic to get orgainc rankings. Keep in mind, paid ads don't get clicked as much as organic listings, so the goal should be to get an organic listing. 
  2. The most effective use-case for paid ads is to pair them with organic listings. This way you're claiming more search engine real estate, increasing the chances someone will visit your site. 

Hope this helps!

Justin

Josh
Solución

resolver

Hi @Dealhopp,

I'd be happy to help you with some strategy.

To answer your question briefly regarding paid vs. organic: paid is nice to give a short term initial boost, but it's usually better to focus on organic growth long term. If it's possible to achieve the goals of your strategy without paying for visits, that's ideal. That's also not always possible. Some of this will depend of competitiveness of the space, your website, the ability to produce content, etc.

I'd love to chat with you and start to help develop a strategy specific to your goals. Please book some time on my calendar and let's talk!

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

roisinkirby
Equipo de producto de HubSpot
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

resolver

Great question @Dealhopp!

Tagging a few of our experts to lend their insight / knowledge: @Champion  @JorieMunroe @Babel_Izzy @Josh @Phil_Vallender @shearn

0 Me gusta