Blog, Website & Page Publishing

ICaceres

Onetrust cookie consent banner , button decline all is not blocking HubSpot cookie in the Blog page.

we are using the Onetrust cookie consent banner, the button "decline all" is not blocking the HubSpot cookie on the blog page. Do you know how to fix this?

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Onetrust cookie consent banner , button decline all is not blocking HubSpot cookie in the Blog page.

Hi @ICaceres

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! 

I'll tag in a couple of other Community members who might be interested in this topic and would like to join the conversation: @racine99@JMatos1@Aakar,  @tjnauman

Possible solutions that I found in the Community: 

• @LMeert suggests to "add the do not track cookie by default and then remove it when the user approves the tracking through the One Trust banner". More information in his solution here. 
  • @thompsonsj wrote a script for OneTrust, "which watches for changes to cookie consent in the OneTrust cookie banner, and then removes HubSpot tracking cookies and sets the HubSpot 'do not track' cookie if 'performance/analytics' cookies have not been accepted". More information in his answer here. 

Additional options/other 3rd party consent management tools: @ManuelC mentions in his solution to this Community article that they're using the Cookie Consent Management System by User Centrics. 

I hope this helps!

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

0 Upvotes