Blog, Website & Page Publishing

iRazor
Membre

OMG! This is the best HS can do? The website builder is **bleep**

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to hubspot - have several HS certifications but just now started using the marketing hub.

I am ASTONISHED at the poor quality of the website builder! I can think of 8 other i'd use before this one. 

While I'm VERY impressed with HS in general, the website builder tool is at least 5 generations behind Web 3.0 standards.

I'd rather have a root canal then work with their site builder tool. 

Having been a website developer and Digital Marketer with over 20 years of experience, I know what i'm talking about. 

So my question to the community is; Is it possible to use the marketing automation capabilities of HS with a decent website builder?

I'd appreciate any direction on this.

Thank You

Cody Flanagan

1 Réponse
GregDirick
Contributeur | Partenaire solutions Platinum
Contributeur | Partenaire solutions Platinum

OMG! This is the best HS can do? The website builder is **bleep**

Hi @iRazor 

What do you mean by : "So my question to the community is; Is it possible to use the marketing automation capabilities of HS with a decent website builder?"

If you are "not happy" with HS CMS, you can still use HS Marketing with wordpress or whatever CMS.  At the beginning there was no HS CMS. You just need to be careful when deploying HS Tracking code on your website.

But yes, you'll be able to use HS Marketing Automation on a website hosted somewhere else.