Blog, Website & Page Publishing

Steve-CLD
Miembro | Partner
Miembro | Partner

Non HubSpot blog tracking

resolver

Hi Everyone

I’m fairly new to HubSpot so please excuse my ignorance. I’m using Marketing Pro and have the reporting add on and sales enterprise.

My blog is built in my CMS and not HubSpot. Craft CMS to be precise. We love Craft CMS and wouldn’t want to take the blog out of there and put it in HubSpot. Unless anyone can provide a solid reason to do so.

The link to the blog is here:

https://cld.agency/blog

Can I set it up so that I can track the blog in the same way the HubSpot blogs are tracked? I can see reporting data for the blog but it’s all blank at the moment. I want to start blogging more strategically but need to get over this initial question first.

Any thoughts or insights on blogging with your CMS rather than HubSpot would be appreciated.

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
Mike_Eastwood
Solución
Asesor destacado | Partner nivel Gold

resolver

Hi @Steve-CLD 

Yes, you can easily embed the HubSpot code in the footer – here are the instructions.

I know some people that prefer to use Google Tag Manager but I haven't tried it myself.

Have fun

Mike

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
1 Respuesta 1
Mike_Eastwood
Solución

resolver

Hi @Steve-CLD 

Yes, you can easily embed the HubSpot code in the footer – here are the instructions.

I know some people that prefer to use Google Tag Manager but I haven't tried it myself.

Have fun

Mike

0 Me gusta