No CAPTCHA reCAPTCHA for Blog Comments Section

SOLVE
ctyriver
Participant

Really wish we could lose the ugly-messy Captcha and go with the clean No CAPTCHA reCAPTCHA!!

1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

Hi @ctyriver

I agree that would be a nice option. Perhaps post that over on the ideas forum. 

In the meantime, I presume you are aware that you can turn off captcha altogether, or set it to turn on after a number of days? 

Details here: How to configure your blog's comment options

Cheers, Phil.

Phil Vallender | Inbound marketing for B2B technology companies

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

Hi @ctyriver

I agree that would be a nice option. Perhaps post that over on the ideas forum. 

In the meantime, I presume you are aware that you can turn off captcha altogether, or set it to turn on after a number of days? 

Details here: How to configure your blog's comment options

Cheers, Phil.

Phil Vallender | Inbound marketing for B2B technology companies

View solution in original post

dexterpeters
Participant

Agree, it's a no brainer that Hubspot should enable this.  Having the old reCaptcha makes blogs look dated.  

0 Upvotes
John
Top Contributor | Platinum Partner

reCaptcha version 2 is enabled if you go to the actual blog comments form and enable "Display Captcha on this form?"

Display Captcha on this form?Display Captcha on this form?

Will you please help the community and give me some street cred by marking my answer as a solution if helped you? I'm fixing to buy a minivan and my cool points are running low.

Curious cats can find me at Ascend Inbound Marketing

0 Upvotes
ctyriver
Participant

That did it — Beautiful! Thanks John. You also need to go into Content Settings and update the checkbox for "Always require..." and the "Require CAPTCHA..." number field in order to remove the "old" version.

0 Upvotes