Blog, Website & Page Publishing

jesberman
Membre

New to Content Writing. Suggestions Welcome!

Résolue

Hi there!  I’m a freelance editor who’s looking to break into the online content writing business.  I recently managed to set up my own business site, along with a facebook page, and I’m trying to figure out what my next steps should be.  So far most of my experience has been in academic editing and tutoring, along with some work writing articles for non-profit organizations, but I’m also very interested in doing work for private companies.  I’d really appreciate any tips or hints anyone can provide.

Thanks!

1 Solution acceptée
Champion
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Résolue

Hi @jesberman,

First off, congrats! Sounds like you're off to a great start with launching channels needed to brand yourself online. 

If you're lloking for ways to make yourself stand out, then I highly encourage you to check out HubSpot Academy's Content Marketing Certification: http://certification.hubspot.com/content-marketing-certification-course. This certification will help give you tips and best practices to better market yourself.

Also, a great way to get noticed by people who are looking for writers/editors is to post a listing on inbound.org.

Please keep us posted on your progress – would love to hear from you!

Justin

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

4 Réponses
john3211
Membre

Résolue

you could join multiple freelance forums to get more work on freelance market, always write unique content and helpful content.

0 Votes
Champion
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Résolue

Hi @jesberman,

First off, congrats! Sounds like you're off to a great start with launching channels needed to brand yourself online. 

If you're lloking for ways to make yourself stand out, then I highly encourage you to check out HubSpot Academy's Content Marketing Certification: http://certification.hubspot.com/content-marketing-certification-course. This certification will help give you tips and best practices to better market yourself.

Also, a great way to get noticed by people who are looking for writers/editors is to post a listing on inbound.org.

Please keep us posted on your progress – would love to hear from you!

Justin

ConstanceBrutu
Membre

Résolue

Hey! My name is Temmy. Am here to learn about content writing, i pick an intrest in being a writing, so please lets get started

0 Votes
nicolebrenner
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Résolue

Hey @jesberman, thanks for you post. Perhaps @Champion has some suggestions for how to get started, but I would also recommend checking out some of our online resourcecs such as: