Blog, Website & Page Publishing

KaKaRoT
Colaborador

Need Help with Landing Pages

resolver

Hi,

I'm new to HubSpot Marketing Hub and I've been given a task to design landing pages in HubSpot. When I try to create landing pages and choose the theme it is not matching with our actual website which is developed in WordPress (maybe).

I do not have extensive knowledge of HTML & CSS so can anyone please help me how can I create landing pages with website branding? Also, when I see previously created landing pages they have similar website branding for the chosen theme. But I create a new landing page with the same theme it shows old branding. Can anyone help me with it? As I have some tight deadlines for the deliverables.

Thanks in advance!

0 Me gusta
2 Soluciones aceptadas
Jake_Lett
Solución
Guía | Partner
Guía | Partner

resolver

Matching a HubSpot landing page to an existing WordPress site can be done but requires custom-coded templates. 

Do you have landing pages currently in HubSpot that match your WordPress site? If so, a quick way to retain the theme settings would be to clone an existing page and change the title, URL, and content to fit your needs.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

franksteiner79
Solución
Asesor destacado

resolver

Hi @KaKaRoT 

It's a bit difficult giving you advice without seeing what you are looking at.

If you have "old" landing pages that fit the design you are after, cloning those would be the easiest and quickest fix.

If you need more help, I suggest logging a ticket with HubSpot support as they can take a look in your portal. I'd recommend including links and screenshots to make it as easy as possible for them to troubleshoot.

Generally speaking themes are designed by developers and customised - i.e. which modules to use and where - by a marketeer.

Frank

Found my comment helpful? Great! Please mark it as a solution to help other community users.

Frank Steiner

Marketeer | HubSpot Expert | CRM Consultant

InboundPro

Let's Talk About Your Project

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

5 Respuestas 5
franksteiner79
Asesor destacado

resolver

Hi @KaKaRoT 

Could you share a link to your website, the "old" landing page which matches the design, and what you are seeing now, just for reference?

What themes are currently installed in your portal?

What are the template options you are seeing when you create a new landing page?

Have you tried cloning an older landing page, one where the design matches the website?

Thanks

Frank

Found my comment helpful? Great! Please mark it as a solution to help other community users.

Frank Steiner

InboundPro

franksteiner79
Solución
Asesor destacado

resolver

Hi @KaKaRoT 

It's a bit difficult giving you advice without seeing what you are looking at.

If you have "old" landing pages that fit the design you are after, cloning those would be the easiest and quickest fix.

If you need more help, I suggest logging a ticket with HubSpot support as they can take a look in your portal. I'd recommend including links and screenshots to make it as easy as possible for them to troubleshoot.

Generally speaking themes are designed by developers and customised - i.e. which modules to use and where - by a marketeer.

Frank

Frank Steiner

InboundPro

KaKaRoT
Colaborador

resolver

Hi @franksteiner79, looks like the theme installed is Avidly. When I create a new landing page I'm seeing old branding theme colors but there are landing pages in HubSpot which is using the same theme but have new branding colors on them. Not sure how this is happening.

Does cloning existing new brand landing pages for future pages will work, as a quick solution on this? Also, who designs the templates for the landing pages, is it a marketer, or a developer?

Thanks

Jake_Lett
Solución
Guía | Partner
Guía | Partner

resolver

Matching a HubSpot landing page to an existing WordPress site can be done but requires custom-coded templates. 

Do you have landing pages currently in HubSpot that match your WordPress site? If so, a quick way to retain the theme settings would be to clone an existing page and change the title, URL, and content to fit your needs.

KaKaRoT
Colaborador

resolver

Hi @Jake_Lett, thanks for your response. 

Yes, I do have landing pages in HubSpot that matches the WordPress site, so cloning those existing pages will be a good idea to retain the theme settings. Also, who designs this custom-coded template? Is it a developer or a marketer?

Thanks

0 Me gusta