Blog, Website & Page Publishing

CBetton
Participant

Mysterious White Line

SOLVE

CBetton_1-1625063765200.png

For some reason there is a thin white line between the global header we have and the content, and I cannot find a way to get rid of it. I at first thought there might be a border but I cannot seem to find anywhere to change this and it's appearing on all of our landing pages - can anyone advise?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

Mysterious White Line

SOLVE

Here's your issue, you do have a bottom border on the .custom-header-bottom class. Remove that and you should be good to go.

Screen Shot 2021-07-01 at 8.11.31 AM.png

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

Mysterious White Line

SOLVE

Here's your issue, you do have a bottom border on the .custom-header-bottom class. Remove that and you should be good to go.

Screen Shot 2021-07-01 at 8.11.31 AM.png

Jostesdu

Mysterious White Line

SOLVE

Where is this located?

0 Upvotes
BStrauss2
Contributor

Mysterious White Line

SOLVE

Has anybody responded to it's location?

0 Upvotes
Jostesdu

Mysterious White Line

SOLVE

Nope, I've seen guidance to edit in the html code of the email, but that doesn't seem to exist unless I build the email in html from scratch, that I can tell. In my old CRM/Marketing system, I could edit the html of any email. Not being able to do it in this expensive of a system is ridiculous to me.

0 Upvotes
BStrauss2
Contributor

Mysterious White Line

SOLVE

Yeah, it seems like a simple thing to fix!

0 Upvotes
Ben_M
Key Advisor

Mysterious White Line

SOLVE

Looks like a border, or potentially padding/margin with a background color being exposed.  Would you be able to share a link to the page for us to examine the code?

CBetton
Participant

Mysterious White Line

SOLVE

Thanks Ben, you can use this link.

It seems to be happening across each page but I cannot find anything that mentions a border around the header. Any help would be great, thanks. 

0 Upvotes