Blog, Website & Page Publishing

Happiness_is_ai
参加者

My company URL is not correctly translated on the landing page

Hi,

I have created a beautiful landing page, (combined with an email) and all is looking and working perfectly... except one thing:

At the end of the landing page, after CTA and all, I have short info about the company with a button with a link to the company webpage. The URL I entered in the Edit mode as www.company.se.

However, after publishing the landing page, visitors clicking on this button is coming to an empty page with message"

This page is unavailable.

If you believe this is a mistake, please contact the website owner"

When checking the link, it has been converted to 

https://company.hubspotpagebuilder.com/www.company.se

So, in a sense, hubspot has squeezed in same info as the landing page, almost.

Any help on this? 

0 いいね!
5件の返信
HStroman
メンバー

It's look like the permalink structure was not configure properly. Have you checked the link URL to make sure it's entered correctly?

0 いいね!
HStroman
メンバー

Have you checked the link URL to make sure it's entered correctly? Sometimes, even a small typo in the URL can lead to a broken link.

0 いいね!
Happiness_is_ai
参加者

Many thanks for input. (I think your link might be wrong though)

0 いいね!
Happiness_is_ai
参加者

Many thanks for input. Sadly, none of the suggested things above helped. However, instead of using www.company.se, i used a subpage instead which worked fine.

0 いいね!
Ben_M
キーアドバイザー

Seeing as how your link contains hubspotpagebuiler.com this is likely tied to a free account. Is there a specific template that you are trying that is causing this issue? Also are you entering the link with http(s):// before your URL?  If not, it could be treating it as a sub-page of your site.