Blog, Website & Page Publishing

pratibhaverma11
Participant

My Blog Dashboard is blocked

SOLVE

Hi,

I got a 14 days professinal version and was trying to get Hubspot certification. When I was about to publish a blog for a practical exercise, my account got suspended and now I am not able to publish the blog. Here is the message I am getting:

You can't create, edit, or publish any content

Your content has been blocked due to unusual activity on your account. If you have questions, please see our

Plesae someone help since I have put a lot of efforts into this and really looking forward to get the certification.

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @pratibhaverma11,

HubSpot uses automated systems to make sure that all users are following HubSpot's Acceptable Use Policy and Terms of Service. In most cases, the only thing you can do is – unfortunately – either nothing or waiting.

Your error message is cut off, what does the rest of it say?

This article answers some frequently asked questions on account suspension: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/account-settings/account-suspension-faq

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @pratibhaverma11,

HubSpot uses automated systems to make sure that all users are following HubSpot's Acceptable Use Policy and Terms of Service. In most cases, the only thing you can do is – unfortunately – either nothing or waiting.

Your error message is cut off, what does the rest of it say?

This article answers some frequently asked questions on account suspension: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/account-settings/account-suspension-faq

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

pratibhaverma11
Participant

SOLVE

Thank You. I believe I can't get mt certification without purchasing the Pro version😔. Free trial won't help.

0 Upvotes