Blog, Website & Page Publishing

antp_dev
参加者

Multiple Blogs, One Site

Hi there 👋

I am revamping my company's current blog site.  Our company is in the educational sector and our blog covers a wide array of topics within education.

We have come up with five major categories for our content to be placed in. They are nav links in the sitewide header (K-12, Alternative Ed, Certifications, Teacher Resources, Professional Development). The idea was that these pages would be the listing pages for their respective content. 

We have also come up with a list of tags that would help separate the blog posts. 

My concern is that it would seem we would need to create multiple Parent Blogs that hold their respective Child Posts. But I feel like maintaining that might get too troublesome down the road. Especially since each Parent Blog would need its own set of tags and I'm sure there are some other caveats that I can't think of at the moment.  

Are there any thoughts on having multiple blogs for one site? What are some alternative solutions for what we are trying to do? 

0 いいね!
2件の返信
christopher-RVO
キーアドバイザー | Diamond Partner
キーアドバイザー | Diamond Partner

Multiple Blogs, One Site

@antp_dev  If you are looking to host separate listing pages in HubSpot then these would totally have to be separate blogs. Maintaining separate blogs may become troublesome as you get into a higher volume of content production but luckily HubSpot makes it very easy to navigate between separate blogs. 

Alternatively, you could host each of these in one complete blog for the company, and having the ability in the blog listing page to filter based upon tag or content categories.

Christopher Barnett - VP of Revenue at Aptitude 8

antp_dev
参加者

Multiple Blogs, One Site

As far as having multiple blogs, what caveats do I need to think about when working with a setup like that? How do subscriptions work with multiple blogs? 

0 いいね!