Moved blog from HubSpot to WordPress site

TriciaT

We have just completed moving our blog from HubSpot back to our WordPress site.  Now, I'm getting duplicate errors so need to redirect the blogs on HubSpot to the WP site.  Has anyone done this?  I'm not sure if the redirect should be company.blog.com to www.company.com or not. Our URL for blog posts on HubSpot were company.blog.com/ArticleName.  On the WP site posts are www.company.com/ArticleName.  Is there a way to mass redirect the blogs or do I need to redirect each one individually?

Thanks!

Tricia

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
edjusten
HubSpot Employee

HI @TriciaT You can use the HubSpot COS mapping tool to create a redirect with from your HubSpot urls to your external URLs. This HubSpot Academy resoure explains the basics of setting up a redirect, while this resource explains how to set up the flexible URLs needed for blog redirects

Ed 

INBOUND 2017 is just around the corner. Find out more at inbound.com or check out the post on the main Community page and check out the upcoming AMA with Deb Calvert.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution