Most important metric missing from landing page stats!

Damien
Contributor | Gold Partner

I find it surprising and frustrating that of the 8 default stats shown for a landing page's performance, it does not show the most important metric for any landing page - the submission/conversion rate! There is also no way to customise what stats are shown in this section (see below image). 

Why is this stat not included? It is the number 1 stat for any landing page software, and far more important than things like exit rate and number of entrances. We really need to be able to track our landing page performance properly over time, based on changes we make to the page. I know you can show it in the columns at the bottom, but this does not show change over time in terms of % increase/decrease. 

hubspot landing page stats 1.png

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Phil_DM2

Hi @Damien 

It is a bit odd that the landing page metrics don't include conversion rates. That would be really convenient to have and is an essential metric.

Although this may not be the exact solution you're looking for, if you go to the "forms" page under "lead capture," you can see the conversion rate for specific forms. You would just need to match up which form applies to the landing page you want to see. When you click a form, it shows you a breakdown of the views, conversion rate, and total submissions. 

In other words, for conversion rates, you will want to check the Forms section as opposed to Landing Pages. 

Damien
Thanks Phil, that's a good idea, but we use the same form across multiple landing pages so it won't give us an insight into that particular page's performance. E.g. we usually have a TOFU form for all downloads, MOFU form for assessments etc and BOFU form for sales enquiries.
0 Upvotes
Phil_DM2

Hmm, that's a good point. I did notice that if you scroll down all the way on the page when you're viewing a specific form, it shows a breakdown of each page the form appears on. Then, it has the views, submissions, and conversion rate by each page the form is on. It might not be the most in-depth breakdown, but it could provide some quick insights for the individual pages.