Blog, Website & Page Publishing

Holy

Model choice problem in the Blog section.

SOLVE

Why don't they give us the choice of templates in the blog page editor?

It just gives the Vast Blog template choice when you want to use another template like the SphereOne for example.

Thanks in advance

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Josh
Solution
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

@Holy,

Navigate to the Form editor and find the comment form specific to that blog. Under the "Options" section you should see a dropdown that says Form and Error Message Language in which you can choose the appropriate language from there.

Here's a related article: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/cos-blog/how-can-i-change-the-language-of-form-fi...

I hope that helps!

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
Josh

SOLVE

Hi @Holy,

In order to use a template from the marketplace, it must be installed on your specific HubSpot portal. Navigate to the template you'd like to use and then choose "Get template for free" - or purchase if it's a paid template. It should start installing the template and show "Ready" once it is available to use.

Then navigate to your settings and under Marketing, choose "Blog" and you should see an option for Templates. There is an option for current template and a dropdown. The appropriate template should show up in the dropdown.

If you have issues, let me know, happy to walk you through it.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.

0 Upvotes
Holy

SOLVE

Thank you for your response.

I have another question about how to translate the comment Form and the button Suscribe in another language ( because our web site ist in French version)...

Thank in advance.

0 Upvotes
Josh
Solution

SOLVE

@Holy,

Navigate to the Form editor and find the comment form specific to that blog. Under the "Options" section you should see a dropdown that says Form and Error Message Language in which you can choose the appropriate language from there.

Here's a related article: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/cos-blog/how-can-i-change-the-language-of-form-fi...

I hope that helps!

Josh Curcio

0 Upvotes
Holy

SOLVE

Thanks a lot for your answer.

0 Upvotes