Blog, Website & Page Publishing

ImanMaalouf
Mitglied

Mobile View Banner

lösung

Hi all,

I am trying to edit the mobile view of this landing page.

Here is a screenshot that shows how it is currently showing and how I would want it to show.

I tried changing the font size to: "200%" instead of "35px" & it worked perfectly for the mobile but it was too zoomed in for the desktop view.

How can I have the text in the banner showing the same as in the above screenshot without having to change the desktop view? (Note that the text & the form below the banner should stay the same)

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

Iman Maalouf

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
Daniel_Bleich
Lösung
Autorität

Mobile View Banner

lösung

Hi Iman,

I didn't see your link but did you try adding the banner inside the module and then making it "smart"?

Daniel Bleichman
Marketing | AudioCodes

Danielbleichman@gmail.com
Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
4 Antworten
Daniel_Bleich
Autorität

Mobile View Banner

lösung

Hi Iman,

You can create a "Smart Module" of that banner.

Create a smart module by visitor device type, then add mobile as the device type.

Add what ever you want in the mobile version.

Now the default will be what you have now and if a user visits with a mobile device they will see the other version you added.

Here is a knowledgebase link for further details:

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/cos-general/add-smart-content-to-your-website-pages-landing-pages-and-...

Hope this helps,

Daniel

If this solved your issue you can mark it as a solution..:)

Daniel Bleichman
Marketing | AudioCodes

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
ImanMaalouf
Mitglied

Mobile View Banner

lösung

Hello Daniel,

Thank you for your reply.

I can't find the option "convert to smart module" for this banner. Here is a screenshot.  However, it is available when i click on a rich text module.

Is there anything else I can do?

Thanks again,

Iman

0 Upvotes
Joe-Kelp
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende | Partner
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende | Partner

Mobile View Banner

lösung

Hey ImanMaalouf,

This is an interesting topic, unfortunately, your "here" link isn't linked to anything so we can't see your screenshot. Could you update the link so we can see the issue and better help you?

Thanks

0 Upvotes
Daniel_Bleich
Lösung
Autorität

Mobile View Banner

lösung

Hi Iman,

I didn't see your link but did you try adding the banner inside the module and then making it "smart"?

Daniel Bleichman
Marketing | AudioCodes

0 Upvotes