Blog, Website & Page Publishing

ChelseaWright

Mobile Menu CSS for Scrolling with in HubSpot

We just updated our website and are having to update the CSS stylesheet. I have been struggling with the mobile menu. We need to add a scroll bar for our main menu, and I am not having any luck with it working. Does anyone have the HubSpot CSS code to make this happen? Is it possible in HubSpot? 

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

Hi @ChelseaWright ,

Are you using a custom template or a HubSpot template? 

Well! Only default HubSpot themes and some marketplace themes include mobile editing - custom themes do not include mobile editing by default. To implement mobile editing, HubSpot recommends that you work with a developer to install mobile breakpoints. If you are not familiar with CSS, it's highly recommended that you work with a designer to make changes to your stylesheet(s).You can also view additional designer resources.

We also have more information on how to edit CSS files here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/design-manager/create-edit-and-attach-css-files-to-style-your-site

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

0 Upvotes
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ChelseaWright,

I've seen you also posted the question in the CMS Development board, which is the best place to connect with fellow web developers. I wanted to share the link to your post here for visibility. 

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

0 Upvotes