Blog, Website & Page Publishing

rhalll

Migration of content from HubDB to Blog Posts

SOLVE

Our developers uploaded all of our blogs (125) of them to HubDB rather than the Blog Posts section. How easy is it to migrate these to where they need to be?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Jnix284
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

SOLVE

@rhalll I'm not sure if you've already found a solution for this, but the answer depends on how your developer configured HubDB.

Some content managers use HubDB to centrally control the data and allow the blog pages to be created dynamically. 

If that's not the case and you're needing to rebuild the content in the blog post section, the best way would be to go back to your original export and import it to the blog instead of HubDB.

Otherwise, it is likely a very manual process for getting the data moved over.

If you haven't found a solution and would like to share more about the situation, I'm happy to talk through the best way forward.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Jnix284
Solution

SOLVE

@rhalll I'm not sure if you've already found a solution for this, but the answer depends on how your developer configured HubDB.

Some content managers use HubDB to centrally control the data and allow the blog pages to be created dynamically. 

If that's not the case and you're needing to rebuild the content in the blog post section, the best way would be to go back to your original export and import it to the blog instead of HubDB.

Otherwise, it is likely a very manual process for getting the data moved over.

If you haven't found a solution and would like to share more about the situation, I'm happy to talk through the best way forward.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hello @rhalll happy Monday!

Thank you for reaching out. I want to invite our top experts to this conversation. @AM8 @Jnix284 any recommendations to @rhalll ?

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !