Blog, Website & Page Publishing

Methew09234
Miembro

Migrating my website on HubSpot

Hi, I am using the wordpress for my website, and it's working fine for me. But now it's causing some issus relatred to login, and wasting much of my time. I am thinking to migrate my website to hubspot. Is this resolve my issue. I don't think there is any issue in website, you can check. Please suggest the best possible way to get out of it. 

0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas 2
Anonymous
No aplicable

I have reviewed your website, and I imagine you mean the wordpress login to enter to manage your website.

If so, I highly recommend HubSpot as it has an intuitive interface, and moreover, page load times are generally higher than other platforms.

0 Me gusta
Ben_M
Asesor destacado

I'm not sure I understand your issue enough to say whether I would recommend moving to Hubspot.  When you say it is causing issues related to login, what is the specific issue you are encountering?  I went to your site and don't see any place to login.  Also, Hubspot does not recommend the collection of usernames/passwords for a login system so if that is what you are looking for I don't know whether Hubspot is the best platform for your site.