Migrate my blog to wordpress or hubspot

Hello ! 

My company's blog is hosted internally, and I would like to move it to a CMS like wordpress or hubspot. I'm doing this in order to have more control over editing and designing my blog, since I have 0 developement skills. 

Which one do you think is better for my profile ?

Thank you ! 

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Community Thought Leader

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Q: My company's blog is hosted internally, and I would like to move it to a CMS like wordpress or hubspot. I'm doing this in order to have more control over editing and designing my blog, since I have 0 developement skills. Which one do you think is better for my profile ??

Short A: n/a

Longer A:

IMHO - unless you expect your company blog to produce few marketing results or the topic is development/design (unlikely) you might consider leaving those portions of your blog project to the pros. Again, IMHO.

Regarding HubSpot vs WordPress ...

-- see 5 Reasons NOT To Use HubSpot by a 6x HubSpot Certified MBA

-- see How should we hire a web developer to work on our HubSpot website?

Can't wait to see what we can help you build on HubSpot today.

Best,
Frank

Remote  B2B Digital Marketing Manager

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v05.png

MFrankJohnson.com | Connect on LinkedIn

Find posts quickly ... accept this solution now.

Hope that helps.

Best,
Frank

MFrankJohnson-dot-com-HubSpot-Community-banner-gif-v20190817

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor | Platinum Partner

Hi @elodie

What immediately springs to mind when considering HubSpot vs Wordpress is that blogging with Wordpress comes 'out-of-the-box', but if you want to optimise content, or your entire site for search engines, it will require plugins.

HubSpot, on the other hand, was built from the ground-up for marketers and provides an interface that enables you to write, optimise, publish, and analyse blog content all in one-place. 

Here's a great article that explains this in more detail: https://www.hubspot.com/products/marketing/content-management-system/best/wordpress-alternatives

Visitor

If you want more control and flexibility, I'd say WP. Lots of plugins and themes that don't require coding knowledge.

0 Upvotes