Blog, Website & Page Publishing

ONightingale

Marketplace Modules

SOLVE

I've downloaded a few free modules from Hubspot marketplace but they aren't appearing in he all modules sections?

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
Jnix284
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

Marketplace Modules

SOLVE

Hi @ONightingale just a heads up that the templates and modules in the marketplace will be removed on October 20th as HubSpot shifts fully to supporting only themes.

As to why they may not be showing in the all modules section, have you verified they downloaded successfully?

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
deepikaverma
Solution
Guide | Partner
Guide | Partner

Marketplace Modules

SOLVE

Hi @ONightingale 

Please check your settings, and set it to all availability.

deepikaverma_0-1663741069342.png

Although the new modules and templates will be unavailable from 20th October, Here is the reference article.
https://developers.hubspot.com/changelog/asset-marketplace-updates-on-modules-templates-template-pac...

I hope it helps!
Thank you.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
deepikaverma
Solution
Guide | Partner
Guide | Partner

Marketplace Modules

SOLVE

Hi @ONightingale 

Please check your settings, and set it to all availability.

deepikaverma_0-1663741069342.png

Although the new modules and templates will be unavailable from 20th October, Here is the reference article.
https://developers.hubspot.com/changelog/asset-marketplace-updates-on-modules-templates-template-pac...

I hope it helps!
Thank you.

0 Upvotes
Jnix284
Solution

Marketplace Modules

SOLVE

Hi @ONightingale just a heads up that the templates and modules in the marketplace will be removed on October 20th as HubSpot shifts fully to supporting only themes.

As to why they may not be showing in the all modules section, have you verified they downloaded successfully?

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

0 Upvotes