Blog, Website & Page Publishing

scouto666
Membro

Marketing Trial

resolver

Im trying to start the marketing tool trial, but its unavailable to my account. How can i make it work? 

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
nicolebrenner
Solução
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Marketing Trial

resolver

hey @scouto666, thanks for sharing that screenshot. It looks like that issue is coming from the phone number field, you've got too many characters.  The program will accept phone numbers with 7,8,10 or 11 numbers only. Are you sure that you've got that number entered correctly? 

Exibir solução no post original

0 Avaliação positiva
3 Respostas 3
nicolebrenner
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Marketing Trial

resolver

Hi @scouto666, welcome to the Community. If you already have a HubSpot sales or Marketing free account, you can navigate to the top right hand of your portal and open the menu, then select Settings > Products and Ad-ons. Here, you should see an option to enable that 30 day trial

Screen Shot 2017-01-26 at 10.14.51 AM.png

If you dont already have an account, you can sign up for a Marketing Trial here

0 Avaliação positiva
scouto666
Membro

Marketing Trial

resolver

Hey Nicole! 

How are you.  I´ve already an account 🙂 but look, what happen. Just dont let me go further 😞 

Sem título-2.jpg

0 Avaliação positiva
nicolebrenner
Solução
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Marketing Trial

resolver

hey @scouto666, thanks for sharing that screenshot. It looks like that issue is coming from the phone number field, you've got too many characters.  The program will accept phone numbers with 7,8,10 or 11 numbers only. Are you sure that you've got that number entered correctly? 

0 Avaliação positiva