Blog, Website & Page Publishing

TKellett
Miembro

Landing page reverting to old version

resolver

We are having problems with one of our landing pages. for some people, when they click on the link it takes them to an earlier version (without any content). The only solution found so far is using incognito mode or clearing caches. Is there a better way, or a setting I can change. 

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
karstenkoehler
Solución
Miembro del salón de la fama | Partner

resolver

Hi @TKellett,

This is expected behavior and not something that can be changed from within HubSpot. Browsers retain some information about previously accessed website pages to speed up the loading process. Usually, after  a few hours, sometimes longer, this automatically resolves.

There aren't any settings. Users would have to use a private tab or clear their cache. For most users, since they haven't accessed the page before, they should see the latest version immediately.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

1 Respuesta 1
karstenkoehler
Solución

resolver

Hi @TKellett,

This is expected behavior and not something that can be changed from within HubSpot. Browsers retain some information about previously accessed website pages to speed up the loading process. Usually, after  a few hours, sometimes longer, this automatically resolves.

There aren't any settings. Users would have to use a private tab or clear their cache. For most users, since they haven't accessed the page before, they should see the latest version immediately.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.