Blog, Website & Page Publishing

jfranks
Participant

Landing page form width

Hi there, i am on the free plan and am fairly new to this but i cant seem to find a way to make the GDPR element of the forms (or indeed the entire form) full width. As you'll see in the pic, the module above is full width, the text below is not. And the GDPR text is so "wordy" that i really want the column to be wider.

jfranks_0-1614597677452.png

Also, any idea how to format the font of the placeholder text (the "we suggest..." text from below):

jfranks_1-1614597783571.png

the sales person I spoke said he didnt know on either and I was best to post here.

any help would be much appreciated. 

thanks so much!

0 Votes
3 Réponses
Ben_M
Conseiller clé

Landing page form width

Just because the module appears to be full width, does not mean that elements inside of the module will themselves be full width. In this instance, reviewing a link to your page as opposed to screenshots would be a big help as there could be padding or margins that are impacting the displayed width/height of the element in the module. In addition, because the GDPR is within the form it could be difficult to make it expand wider than the form itself that is embedded without using styling tricks like negative margins/padding to make something wider than its own container.

If you can, please share a link to the page in question and we can take a look to see what's going on with your page/form and provide insights or options to help you achieve the desired results.

jfranks
Participant

Landing page form width

thanks, link is here:

https://app.hubspot.com/content/8292904/edit/42154594112/content

also not sure if you managed to take a look at the question below:  Also, any idea how to format the font of the placeholder text (the "we suggest..." text from below):

0 Votes
Ben_M
Conseiller clé

Landing page form width

Unfortunately that link is internal so without access to your Hub I would not be able to look at it.  If you post the live URL (ie: subdomain.yourdomain.com/page ).

For for the formatting of the text, likely we can just add CSS to your page to potentially solve for both the form and text at the same time.