Blog, Website & Page Publishing

Msyvrais
Key Advisor

Landing Pages showing Link click activity

I find it really bizarre that the only way to get click activity tracking is to use a CTA when in e-mails we do not. It doesn't make sense to have a CTA button for every clickable action but we definitely want to know what people are clicking on so we can better determine their interests.

Going through google analytics is painful and very unintuitive..  Please bring that into the landing page analytics!!

4 Replies 4
JannieEngen
Contributor

And being able to use information of landing page activity as triggers og if-branches in workflows...

0 Upvotes
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @JannieEngen,

Thank you for your feedback. 

I would highly recommend you to please post this product suggestion at our ideas forum.

Our product team, who monitors the forum regularly, can read your specific use case and understand why this would be a useful functionality or change. It also helps other customers facing the same issue to advocate for its implementation on your behalf by upvoting on the thread as well. 

Thank you,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
Ben_M
Key Advisor

If you are looking for click/heat maps for landing pages there are plenty of options around including crazyegg, hotjar, freshmarketer. I wouldn't typically recommend setting up GA for this as it would be cumbersome.

Msyvrais
Key Advisor

Hi @Ben_M I'll check it out but I would prefer something in the system similar to the E-mail sends where you see how many clicked where.

0 Upvotes